Sustainable produce package 1.5 Pint for cherry tomatoes, berries – REVERSIBLE
PRE-ORDER for December delivery: use code SAVE$20 for $20 OFF!
TO ORDER: These are packed 500 TO A CASE.
Order “1” for 500 containers, “2” for 1000, etc.
Our “Kliklok” 1.5 Pint is both hand and machine formable, less costly to manufacture, and less costly to ship in a white/brown reversible high wet strength version. One side is a Kraft brown while the other side is a high moisture barrier clay-coated white. The brown side can be stamped while the white side is typically used for 4 color graphic printing during production. Contact us directly if you have volumes of at least 16,200 (1 pallet) and are interested in full-color printing.
1 case = 500 for $145/case or $0.29/container (36 pounds)
2 cases = 1000 for $140/case or $0.28/container (72 pounds)
3 cases = 1500 for $130/case or $0.26/container (108 pounds)
4 cases = 2000 for $125/case or $0.25/container (144 pounds)
See an example of custom printing: BEST BERRIES EVER
CALL 859-630-2694 for high volume pricing or best shipping costs or email [email protected]!
Replace plastic hinged clamshells with this sustainable, recyclable, compostable produce box made from brown Kraftpak paperboard and high wet strength for your cherry tomato, campari tomatos, kiwi, figs, mushrooms, and strawberries. This 1.5 Pintsize holds approximately 14 ounces of strawberries.
Sustainable Produce Container SPECIFICATIONS
- Shipped flat (unassembled) in stacks of 500
- Approximate area on the top of the box for label or stamp: 4″ x 2.5″
- Approximate area on the overlapping lid of the box for label or stamp: 6″ x .75″
- Sample pack available in December: SAMPLES
- Larger quantities or for a pallet of 18,000 (36 cases/pallet = 4 rows of 9 cases)
- Please call or email [email protected] or 888-883-7259 for higher volume pricing and shipping
Sustainable Produce Container FEATURES
- Professional-looking vented container
- Alternative to plastic clamshells that most recycling centers will not take
- 1.5 Pint SPC holds cherry tomatoes, strawberries, kiwi, quava, taramind pods, mushrooms, handmade soaps, mushrooms, microgreens, mulberries
- Closing options of quick top lid tuck or anchor lock into slot for a more secure seal
- Earth-themed cut out vents allow good visibility from all sides (sun, rain, plants/flowers, moon, heavens, wind, soil)
- Can also be one color printed in quantities of 18,000 (one pallet) or more
- Made from .20 CUK stock, biodegradable and recyclable
- Rigid enough to stack multiple containers
- Vents allow airflow, minimize condensation
- Holds up well during temperature transitions from field to refrigerator
- Hinged lid has anchor lock on front
- Room on top side for a sticker up to 3”x4” in size
- Also nice for gift boxes for handmade soaps
- Takes up less space when shipped or stored
- Compostable, recyclable, easily biodegradable
- Patent-pending US 62/710,915
- Quick hand assembly and can be machine-formed
- 1 color printing on the container is available for 1 pallet minimum plus $400 print plate fee per color
Sustainable Produce Container BENEFITS
- Less waste
- Happier customers
- A better world
To order a custom pre-inked rubber stamp go to this company: CUSTOM STAMP
Use coupon code SPRING (or whatever season) for 10% off of their website.
Can last up to 50,000 stamps before needing refill. For this size stamp it usually takes 10 drops per hole when you need to refill: https://youtu.be/iqkLTMTrzLE
Email us if you would like our Photoshop file template: [email protected]
See the latest news stories about the Sustainable Produce Container and our efforts to help save the world from single-use plastic:
Vegetable Growers News: Small Grower Goes Big In Sustainable Packaging Effort
WKRC TV12: Local Farmer Designs System to Replace Plastic Products
WVXU Public Radio: Local Farmer Creates Eco-Friendly Packaging Fruits & Vegetables
Organic Produce Network: Alternative to Plastic Produce Containers Emerges from Small Midwest Farm
How to assemble Sustainable Produce Containers:
Why Sustainable Produce Containers:
* We are committed to replacing plastic! As our volumes go up, our prices will go down. That first million piece order will be good news for all of our growers!
***PLEASE NOTE: FOR SANITARY, STRUCTURAL & SUSTAINABLE REASONS THERE ARE NO REFUNDS ON ANY SUSTAINABLE PRODUCE CONTAINER PRODUCTS. ORDER A SAMPLE KIT FIRST TO MAKE SURE YOU ORDER THE RIGHT SIZE FOR YOUR PRODUCTS.***