Sustainable produce package Half Pint size for cherry tomatoes, berries – REVERSIBLE
TO ORDER: These are packed 600 TO A CASE.
Order “1” for 600 containers, “2” for 1200, etc.
This is our new “Kliklok” style that is both hand and machine-formable and in a reversible high-wet strength version. One side is a Kraft brown while the other side is a high moisture barrier clay-coated white. The brown side can be stamped while the white side is typically used for 4 color graphic printing at the paper company. Contact us directly at 859-630-2694 if you have volumes of at least 31,200 (1 pallet) and are interested in full-color printing.
1 case = 600 for $126/case or $0.21/container (22 pounds)
2 cases = 1200 for $120/case or $0.20/container (44 pounds)
3 cases = 1800 for $114/case or $0.19//container (66 pounds)
4 cases = 2400 for $108/case or $0.18/container (88 pounds)
CALL 859-630-2694 for high volume pricing or best shipping costs or email [email protected]!
Sustainable Produce Container SPECIFICATIONS
- Shipped flat (unassembled) in stacks of 600
- Approximate area on the top of the box for label or stamp: 4″ x 2″
- Approximate area on the lid of the box for label or stamp: 4″ x 1″
- Sample pack available: SAMPLES
- Larger quantities or for a pallet of 31,200 (52 cases/pallet = 4 rows of 13 cases)
- Please call or email [email protected] or 888-883-7259 for higher volume pricing and shipping
Sustainable Produce Container FEATURES
- Professional-looking vented container
- Alternative to plastic clamshells that most recycling centers will not take
- Quart SPC holds cherry tomatoes, blueberries, raspberries, cut microgreens, mulberries
- Closing options of quick top lid tuck or anchor lock into slot for a more secure seal
- Earth-themed cut out vents allow good visibility from all sides (sun, rain, plants/flowers, moon, heavens, wind, soil)
- Made from .18 CUK stock, biodegradable and recyclable
- Rigid enough to stack multiple containers
- Vents allow airflow, minimizes condensation
- Holds up well during temperature transitions from field to refrigerator
- Hinged lid has anchor lock on front
- Room on top and front lid for a sticker or stamp
- Takes up less space when shipped or stored
- Recyclable and biodegradable
- Patent-pending US 62/710,915
- Quick hand assembly and can be machine-formed
- 1 color printing on the container is available for 1 pallet minimum plus $400 print plate fee/color
Sustainable Produce Container BENEFITS
- Less waste
- Happier customers
- A better world
To order a custom pre-inked rubber stamp go to this company: CUSTOM STAMP
Use coupon code SPRING (or whatever season) for 10% off of their website.
Email us if you would like our Photoshop file template: [email protected]
See the latest news stories about the Sustainable Produce Container and our efforts to help save the world from single-use plastic:
WKRC TV12: Local Farmer Designs System to Replace Plastic Products
WVXU Public Radio: Local Farmer Creates Eco-Friendly Packaging Fruits & Vegetables
Organic Produce Network: Alternative to Plastic Produce Containers Emerges from Small Midwest Farm
How to assemble Sustainable Produce Containers:
Why Sustainable Produce Containers:
* We are committed to replacing plastic! As our volumes go up, our prices will go down. That first million piece order will be good news for all of our growers!
***PLEASE NOTE: FOR SANITARY, STRUCTURAL & SUSTAINABLE REASONS THERE ARE NO REFUNDS ON ANY SUSTAINABLE PRODUCE CONTAINER PRODUCTS. ORDER A SAMPLE KIT FIRST TO MAKE SURE YOU ORDER THE RIGHT SIZE FOR YOUR NEEDS.***